Pre-School Supplies - 4 year olds: 1) A bag labeled with a change of clothes (pants/shorts, shirt, socks, and underwear) in case of any accidents.
2) A recent picture of your child
3) One pack of Crayola Washable crayons (regular size)
4) 3 washable glue sticks (Crayola or Elmer's sticks are great!)
5) A 2 pocket folder or your choice for daily communication (please buy the plastic coated, they last longer.)
6) Alarge backpack, no violent logos (to carry art projects and various school materials/supplies)
7) A lunch box – no violent logos, please (napkins for snack and lunch and fork or spoon if needed)
8) 1 container of baby wipes
9) Hand sanitizer to keep at your child's cubby!
10) One box of tissues
11) 2 containers of Disinfectant wipes. 12) Due to Covid 19 this year you will need to send in $12.00 to purchase a mat for your child if they are staying full day. The mats will be kept in school labeled with your child's name and sanitized daily. You will take them home at the end of the school year. Thank you!