Pre-School Supplies - 3 year olds:
1) A bag labeled with a change of clothes (pants/shorts, shirt, socks, and underwear) in case of any accidents.
2) A recent picture of your child
3) Two packs of Crayola Washable crayons (regular size)
4) A small sized beach bucket with your child’s name on it. Please be as creative as you want. You may choose any color bucket and write you child’s name on it. Fabric paint, puffy paint, paint markers, or permanent markers will work fine. Please feel free to decorate your child’s bucket with designs, drawings, pictures, or stickers; things your child likes. We will use the buckets to store on top of the cubbies in order to store papers and items your child receives throughout the morning.
5) A large backpack, no wheels please, no violent logos
(to carry art projects and various school materials/supplies)
6) A lunch box – no violent logos, please (napkins for snack and lunch and fork or spoon if needed)
7) A resting mat or small blanket/beach towel/small pillow
8) 1 container of baby wipes
9) Four rolls of paper towels
10) Three containers of Clorox/Lysol wipes
11) One boxes of tissues
12) 3 washable glue sticks (Crayola or Elmer's sticks are great!)